eLifeLog.org is the community service where the data exchange is securly limited to members and the data to circulate are also contributed by our community members. We do not allow any other sources or external publication of these data without the consent or before the reviews on the privacy protection.
This lab is the collection of materials on privacy protection for various cases and for related resesearch study.
- Notes on privacy protection : US Code - Notes
- US (United States) Title 42. Chapter 21A: Privacy protection
- OECD Guidelines on the Protection of Privacy and Transborder Flows of Personal Data
- The European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
Application service cases
- Face.com: http://developers.face.com/docs/terms/privacy/